Established in 2002, EMC Engineering LLC. is an employee owned and operated civil consulting firm. The firm has over 50 years of combined experience in the civil construction industry, and a strong reputation for professional excellence. EMC Engineering, LLC has a diverse team of Civil Engineers, Project Managers, Special Inspectors, and Materials Technicians to meet the needs of your next project. Utilizing a cross-functional Project Management team assures you a single point of contact with the ability to call upon the full resources of all our disciplines to meet your project needs.
EMC has a full service AASHTO accredited laboratory, providing aggregate, asphalt, concrete, and soil testing services in Palmer, as well as a full service laboratory in Anchorage and various remote locations in Alaska.
Our Competencies & Experience
- EMC’s owners have over 50 years of experience in designing, building and managing projects throughout Alaska.
- Registered Alaska Engineers, Civil and Structural
- Design & Construction Management
- Materials Testing and Special Inspection
- Value Engineering Studies
- Storm Water Pollution and Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Constructability and Peer Reviews with Interdisciplinary approach emphasis
- Preparing Plans, Specifications and Estimates
- Support Staff including designers and CADD technicians
- Strong, professional team that has worked together for years
- In house Project Engineers, Office Engineers, and Technicians
- Well versed in both horizontal and vertical Engineering
- Familiar with local, state and federal agencies
- Construction Administration/Management for Horizontal & Vertical Construction
- Project Management
- Highway design for new and rehabilitation projects
- Airport Layout Plans (ALPs) and airport rehabilitation/reconstruction design